HOW WE ARE TAKING ACTION TO PUT SAFETY FIRST
- SOCIAL DISTANCING FOR GUESTS
Services will be smaller in size
All seating will be arranged to keep guests socially-distanced
We have removed all lobby furniture to allow for maximum social distancing in all common areas
- STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS WILL BE WEARING MASKS AT ALL TIMES
- TEMPERATURE AND WELLNESS CHECKS WILL BE ADMINISTERED FOR OUR TEAMS ON SUNDAYS
- SERVANT TEAMS WILL BE SANITIZING ALL HIGH CONTACT AREAS BEFORE, DURING, IN-BETWEEN, AND AFTER SERVICES
- HAND SANITIZING STATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL LOCATIONS
- DOORS WILL OPEN 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO START TIMES
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR UNTIL 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO START TIME
- REMAIN A SAFE 6-FOOT DISTANCE AWAY FROM OTHERS
- WEAR A MASK
- WASH AND SANITIZE YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR EYES, NOSE, AND MOUTH
- CONDUCT A SELF HEALTH ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO ATTENDING:
Have you or any member of your household had any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste of smell) in the past 24 hours or had a temperature that is elevated for you, 100.4 F or greater?
Have you or any member of your household had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
Have you or any member of your household traveled internationally or outside of the state in the last 14 days?
Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder that may potentially have a high level of exposure to COVID-19?
- VOXKIDS IN-PERSON PROGRAMMING IS AVAILABLE AT SPECIFIC LOCATIONS AND SERVICES. PLEASE CHECK OUR LOCATIONS LIST AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR VOXKIDS WHERE IT IS AVAILABLE.
- ALL MICRO CHURCH LOCATIONS WILL OFFER AGE-SPECIFIC ACTIVITY BOOKS, CRAFTS, AND SERMON NOTES.
- ANY SURFACES THAT ARE DESIGNATED FOR OUR KIDS (SUCH AS CHANGING STATIONS) WILL BE DISINFECTED BY SAFE KID-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS.
- ACCESS TO VOXKIDS CURRICULUM AND RESOURCES ONLINE AT VOXCHURCH.ORG/KIDS.
MICRO CHURCH FAQ'S
- WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE AT SERVICE?
Doors will open 15minutes prior to start time.
- WHAT COVID PROTOCOLS WILL YOU HAVE IN PLACE?
Guests will undergo a health check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire prior to entering venue. We are promoting social distancing within our seating arrangements and in our lobby set-up. Also, we will be disinfecting commonly touched surfaces before, in-between, and during all of our services.
- WILL THERE BE CONTACT TRACING?
Yes! We will be tracking who attends our services. Make sure to check out the Vox location closest to you to see if there is pre-registration or if registration will be on-site.
- DO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK?
Masks are required throughout service in accordance with Connecticut Executive Order No. 7NNN: “Effective immediately, any person in a public place in Connecticut, whether indoors or outdoors, who does not maintain a safe social distance of approximately six feet from every other person shall cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face-covering.” Also, in accordance with the Massachusetts COVID-19 Order No. 31: “any person over age two who is in a place open to the public in the Commonwealth, whether indoor or outdoor, and is unable to or does not maintain a distance approximately six feet from every other person shall cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face covering.”
- IS VOXKIDS PROGRAMMING AVAILABLE?
We currently do not have Vox Kids classes available. However, we do have busy bags to keep your kids entertained throughout service along with family viewing areas. We would love to have you and your family attend service! If you are still tuning in with us online, we have weekly virtual Vox Kids classes! Make sure to register for this week at voxchurch.org/events.