Build This House
Text: Ephesians 4:32-5:2
1. How would you describe your friendships as you were growing up? Do any of them remain part of your life still?
2. Expecting more from things than they were designed to give is frustrating. How do you think this concept applies to both friendships and work relationships? Give examples from your life.
3. Ephesians 4:32 says “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another”. Which of these three “one another’s” comes naturally for you? Which is the most difficult for you? Why do you think that is?
4. What is one or two positive advantages of building your relationships first on a personal understanding of your identity as a much-loved child of God?
5. Split in groups of men & women. Share an experience where a relationship became broken or difficult. What did God show you during this process? How has this impacted your relationships today? End by praying together for healing and to receive a greater understanding of God’s love for you.