CG Questions:: September 6, 2020
CG Questions, 9.6.20
Title: You Are What You Eat.
Scripture: Ephesians 1:17-19
- Ultimate satisfaction in life comes from knowing God more.
- Hope to Endure
- Belonging to Become
- Power to Rise
1. What one point or truth in the sermon could you most relate to? Why was that?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would rate the current state of the nourishment of your soul?
Why did you rate yourself like that? What is one practical step you can take this week towards greater soul health?
3. The ultimate satisfaction in life comes from knowing God more. What are the 2 or 3 things that hinder you from making this your ultimate aim in life?
After hearing this sermon, how do you God encouraging you towards changes in these things?
4. What are your daily spiritual practices that help you maintain a sense of hope in Christ?
5. Break into groups of 2 or 3. Spend a few minutes praying Ephesians 1:17-19 over one another. Receive a fresh infilling of God’s Spirit today.