He Is :: CG Questions :: Part 4
- When things feel like they are getting bigger and bigger, we have a tendency to hold on tighter and tighter. Do you have anything in your life that you are holding too tightly to?
- Knowing that you have a shepherd should change the way you live.What ways can your day to day life shift to operate from the truth that God is a good shepherd?
- A healthy relationship with God will flow from a proper relationship to God. Where in your life can you start to see God as friend instead of just someone you turn to in need?
- The thing you need more than anything else in your life is unreasonable love. When this love gets on me, it changes everything: How has Christ’s unreasonable love caused your life to be different than it was before you met him? Or in what ways would you like it to be different?
- At the end of his sermon, Justin challenged us to take some action steps. Break into groups of 2-3 and pray over each other that this week you will:
-Surender to His leadership.
-Believe in His nearness.
-Receive His love.