Sermon Text: 2 Corinthians 6:1-13
1. What was happening in your life when you had your first collision with the grace of God? In other words, briefly share the first time you sensed God move in your heart.
2. Jesus has been renovating and excavating your heart in order to for clear the passageway his kingdom in your life. How do you respond when you sense God putting his finger on a sin struggle or issue in your life? Do you resist, negotiate or surrender? Why do you think you do this?
3. How has suffering, loss or hardship ‘widened your heart’? That is, how have you seen God weaving together both beauty and brokenness for his glory and your good? Give one specific example.
4. How do you handle offense and confrontation with others?
• Do you roll over people (direct, aggressive – like a tank)?
• Do you roll out (come back with a longer list of your issues and anger)?
• Or do you roll up your sleeves (come with a godly, humble and truthful heart)?
How is your current response working in your relationships? Where do you sense the need to change?
5. End your time together with a simple prayer of surrender. Ask God to widen your heart and invite more of his kingdom into your life.