Illume Galentines Live
Date / Time
Ladies!!! Celebrate Galentines Day with women from Vox on February 15th at 7pm! We are streaming to YouTube Live right from Chrisy Kendrick's kitchen where we will make a charcuterie board with Kayty from Gather Intentional alongside our special guest Hannah Brencher to talk about her new book Fighting Forward!
Mark your calendars, invite a few ladies to your house, and purchase the ingredients listed below! We cannot wait to have some fun in the kitchen and learn how to write a fight song of hope together!!
Visit our YouTube Channel HereIngredients to build you Illume Charcuterie Board:
These are just suggestions, feel free to use whatever ingredients sound yummy to you!
1 Heaping cup of the following:
- Fruit & Nut Crackers
- Butter Cracker/ Plain Entertainment Cracker
- Strawberries Raspberries
- Candied Pecans or your favorite candied nut
- 1 Triangle Shaped Cheese
- 12 Slices Salami
- 6 Pink/Red Macarons or small cookie
- 1 Bunch Rosemary & Oregano (Any herbs will do!)
- Whipped Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (optional):1 Cup of Nutella or this healthier alternative 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt (dairy free if needed) 8 oz of Cream Cheese (dairy free if needed)
- 15” Platter
- Cutting Board
- Cutting Knife
- Hand Cloth
- Small Bowl for Honey